Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Voice the Vote

McCain just gave a moving speech at CSU-Pueblo Friday Oct. 3. At first I was rooting for Obama, but I think he is beat by McCain. McCain talked about taking care of wounded soldiers and pulling them out of Iraq and bringing them home safely. As a Vietnam veteran, McCain probably knows that it is dangerous to be in the midst of a war. He also talked about returning tax funds. I changed my mind. I think that McCain's speech was more precise than Obama's and he is definately a good speaker and unlike Bush, he actually cares what happens to the people of the United States. I might be voting for McCain. What are your thoughts on McCain and Palin for President/Vice President? What are your thoughts on the campaign?

2 comments:

calondra said...

I personally am ready for this election season to be over. I have heard each side and have chosen my candidate (Obama). Though I did not attend the Mccain rally here at CSU-Pueblo I have watched both debates and seen interviews of Mccain. I agree with Mccain that we should get the wounded soldiers out of Iraq and returned home safely.....but I also agree with Obama that we need to end the war and return all of our women and men home safely.

Kari said...

Well obviously it is late to comment about who will win the election because we all know who won by now. But I wanted to say that these speeches that the candidates give each year, no matter how boring they may be, are extremely important to pay attention to. They will answer a lot of your questions right there. You can see what each candidate stands for, represents and plans. I am definitely into politics but i like to know what will be happening with each candidate and what changes they plan to make.